Tuesday, March 2, 2010

stuck.

my feet are grounded here in utah. I want to get out of here. leave the continent. More than anything, my top three places to visit before I die are:
1. Japan
2. Italy
3. France

in no particular order. That goes for learning to speak french, italian, and japanese as well. When will this dream come true? I suppose when I make it come true. I just feel so...without the wherewithal. money money money money money :(





(deary me!)
Rococo art originated in France under the aristocracy and was usually only created for rich patrons. Though alot of Rococo art shows sexual promiscuity, alot of it was simply, just wonderful to look at (and a whooole lot of it was quite god-awful, as well).

1 comment:

  1. You make me happy! I love your top 3 places. Italy right now is my number 1. And the fact that you love art just makes me adore you so much! Isn't is absolutely WONDERFUL!? (I sure think so anyway! You sure do make the lives of all those around you so much better!
    ~Manda

    ReplyDelete