Sunday, September 19, 2010

one what this week?

bon soir! so since it's sunday, i figured i would follow in shirley's footsteps and make a ten-things-i'm-grateful-for-this-week blog.

10. SHIRLEY.
simple enough, it was her idea and she's such a lovely friend. you are mi italiano amore (i dont even know if thats correct?) but i love you. you life-inspire-er. you are my level-headed keep-me-on-track friend. you keep my feet on the ground and me laughing all day. ah! you're so great!


9. HANS.
'nuff said, hans is awesome. he's saved my life on more than one occasion and can always make me feel better about my situation by making fun of it. he talks to me on teh webcamz and shows me his funny hipster sleeveless shirts.



8. MY KITTY.
at this moment, she rests her face on my forearm and sleeps in my lap. darling darling baby, i love you more than most people. you get things, you know? understand when i'm sad, and love to play and cuddle when i'm happy. lovely little thing, you are the best thing in my life hands down.


7. MY MOM.
i'm not one of those kids who's in a hurry to move out so quickly. i love my parents, and they're cool with pretty much anything i want to do. my mother made me noodles with alfredo last night just because i mentioned i was craving italian, and took me to olive garden tonight, for no reason at all. these gestures mean more to me than you know, mommy, and i love you with all my heart. the most amazing woman i've ever met, and i'm so proud to be yours. love love love.


6. RANDI.
always always randi on the list. for being there for me in moments of crisis and happiness. willing to drop everything for me. ditch the boys and be with me. play dungeons and dragons with me and then talk trendy fashion the next. sea creature. i love you. thank you. for always being there.


5. MARION COTILLARD.
love her movies, love her face, love her acting. ahhh. favorite actress hands down. thank you for helping me escape the real world for a few hours at a time. enthralling performances. merci mon ami.


4. SHANE BOY.
no photo for this one (sad face) but...perhaps soon. i've been spending time with this boy lately, and his hippie ways are indescribably refreshing. thank you, new friend, for being so understanding, soooo sweet, and so good at listening.

3. MY BED.
the bed of gods. this is where you sleep in heaven. after undergoing a wonderful makeover, new sheets, new comforter, the works; my bed is now the most comfortable. making it impossible for me to get out of bed in the morning but ahhhh. feels so good.

2. NEW PAPER.
i'm a sucker for paper. after spending 15 dollars at the craft supply store, i finally have beautiful paper to write letters on. anyone wanting some snail mail, please contact me immediately. i love paper.

1. TOMORROW.
thank you life, for letting me live another day. i love light, sun, air, and warmth. i love people. i can't wait for tomorrow. mmm. more days. good and bad. i am grateful. i am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment