Sunday, November 14, 2010

Dear Randi,

words cannot describe how much you mean to me. the music to my ears, the shoes around my feet, the key around my neck; constantly reminding me of you. more than a best friend. a real friend. you keep my feet on the ground, but my hopes high (we've been over this). i honestly don't know what i would do without you. darling beautiful friend, real friends, forever.

Dear wonderful Shirley,,

you really are so wonderful! such a lovely friend. you truly are one of the most beautiful people i know. i always appreciate your honesty and your way of making every bad thing that happens to me into a joke you can laugh at to my face. haha. you make things better. you remind me there is more to life than just one or two things. you remind me there are good mormons out there that do not judge (hehe). i cant wait to spend time with you! i am here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment