Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Just realizing..

I don't have any lifelong friends. Friends I've been friends with since before I can remember. Sasha and I had been friends since we were two. For some reason I always felt like I was putting in more effort to be her friend than I received in return. she always seemed like she'd rather hang out with someone cooler. Destiny and I had been friends since the fourth grade (if you count hating each other on and off haha!) and lately she wont keep plans with me when not too long ago we were texting each other non-stop about how much it sucked that summer was over and we had to go to different schools. What we were up to every second of every day. Best friends for life.
For some reason, it makes me incredibly sad that I can't say that to anyone..

1 comment: