Sunday, November 22, 2009

SO HUNGRY.

And there's no food in the house. oh, how I can't wait for thanksgiving. I'm going to stuff my face full. Also, whats with NOBODY caring about any actual problems? fashion, beauty, wallpaper, music, i feel like no one cares about anything meaningful. AWESOME. I am actually thankful for....my lovely family. My lovely boyfriend that understands my weird moods and puts up with me. I'm also thankful I'm able to have intelligent conversations with him and have him appreciate a good political joke. I'm thankful for all the lovely friends I've made from around the world this year. I look forward to seeing them later on in life when I actually get to go to places like france, italy and japan. I am thankful for everything I have learned this year. I think I've learned more this year than the last few years combined for sure. I am thankful for my cat, for she honestly understands me. I'm thankful that my parents and I can talk more, and better to each other. Better than last year around this time. I'm thankful for my car, I don't have a car payment! I'm thankful for Mary, for taking me under her wing and teaching me her artistic skill and for being such a beautiful woman and friend. Her resplendency is unfathomable. I am thankful for real friends. Which, I've got about two, whom I love so much. Miss randi and tarabella. You two are here when I need you. You know I've got your backs forever, right? Anyway, thanks for reading my rant. Happy up-coming Turkey day Americanos!

1 comment:

  1. i think that brought a tear to my eye... i got your back, too. always.

    ReplyDelete