Monday, November 23, 2009

Today has been an adventure. The picture you see to the right is a picture I'm painting for Nicole for her birthday. She said if i got her anything, it should be a picture of a train. She spoke, so it shall be. It's not finished yet, I keep chickening out to finish because I'm not a painter so I feel like I'm going to ruin it. I woke up early to go pick up Axel and we headed over to the arts store to pick up some nupastels and some news print. Then we headed over to Zupas to have some lunch. He said in France, they don't have salads like those, so he said he is excited to go home and make them for his family to try something new. He picked up his roll, tore a piece off and ate it, then said "its almost bread!" and kept calling the restaurant "fast food". It's funny how things are so different for him. We headed back to the studio and he sat me down and had me listen to the soundtrack from Snatch as he drew me. I'm excited for him to post a photo of it (I'll post it here as well) so i can see the finished product. It will be nothing fancy, just for practice. Now I'm home and waiting for some time to pass. I'm finally going out on the town with Gregory tonight/tomorrow after a very busy past few weeks for him. I miss him! I'm excited to spend some time with him again. It's really been too long.
Anyone looking for a good movie, Modern Times. My new favorite. I love Charlie.

No comments:

Post a Comment