Thursday, December 3, 2009

awesome day

Today is going to be lovely, i can just feel it. It's a warm sunny december day! When does that ever happen? I've got art class later today (finally going to try my hardest to finish that geisha!) and then probably come home and drown myself in things that i love. that is, pie, watchmen, that 70's show and my sweet kitty. maybe i'll invite a friend over, who knows? tomorrow I've got a shoot with a guy named jeff. it's the same guy that tara did a shoot with a couple weeks ago. I hope its fun. we went to the BYU theater department and borrowed some clothes from their costume closet so hopefully i don't look too terrible and i can make it work! Either way i think it will be fun. I was just thinking about how fun this semester off has been for me. Going to idaho, toronto and colorado and clearing my head. Trying out new things, becoming a photographer! Going to art museums, dance productions and interesting cafe's. Starting art class and making new friends, becoming revolutionary, haha. Learning more life lessons than book lessons. Some of it has been hard, some of it I wish i hadn't done, but all in all they were things that made me see the world as a bigger place and I've gotten to know what I want, and even moreso what I DON'T want from life and I know more what kind of person I want to become. And I will leave with this, a photograph of tara that I took!

Also, I did her hair, makeup, and she's wearing the earrings I made! Ahh, she's so lovely :)

No comments:

Post a Comment