Tuesday, December 22, 2009

birthday wishes granted.

Yesterday was my birthday. It was honestly the best one I've had in the last few years, anyway. I woke up at 11:11, so I knew that was a good sign. Right when I woke up, Randi sent a text to me to tell me she loved me. It's like our brains are connected through radio waves or something. I went downstairs and my mom was making me breakfast, she's so wonderful! Then she took me to the mall to get some new eyeglasses since mine are so sad and broken, and then we did some last minute Christmas shopping. Mr. Jordan and dear Randi met up with me there and we headed up to Salt Lake to meet up with Tara and Ethan. Then all of us headed over to temple square to see the beautiful lights. We froze our butts off but it was so beautiful! And I got some amazing pictures of everybody. And then we finished the night off by going to Squatters for dinner. It was so much fun! I thank every one of you for caring about me enough to freeze your butt off in the snow to be with me on my birthday. I can assure you, I care for each of you on the deepest level. I love you guys! And now...a favorite photo from last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment