Wednesday, December 2, 2009

getting brighter

maybe sometimes, its better to be the bigger person. and when i said sometimes, i mean all the time. you think i would've learned by now that doing things on impulse number one: aren't like me and two: usually cause more trouble than good. when i do things on impulse, i feel not like myself, because what i've done is so irrational and i hardly ever am. i love being rational, its what makes me human. not an animal. so here's to becoming a better person. i love being able to look at myself and say "gee, i really love who i am. i rock." no more doing dumb things. no more "learning experiences" - learn from the mistakes of others, not your own. be nicer and more optimistic. keep an open mind and open heart. you know, all that silly cliche crud. I wanna feel light and lovely. clear headed. no more dark clouds hanging overhead. wouldn't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment