Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas ruiner.

It's funny how material goods, really don't make you happy. Things you were so excited to receive, now mean nothing compared to the things you wish you could have. Way to end the year with a bang. I've always said I've disliked the holidays because everyone's family issues seem to rear their ugly heads and this year could'nt have been the better example. I woke up in a fine mood. I heard all my family downstairs and I was glad that nothing too terrible had happened in the family this year. Things seemed okay. Until my brother-in-law wouldn't bring my sister over to see us today. He showed no signs of bringing her at anytime. "Eat without us"....could've been better said "We'll visit after we've seen my family. A couple hours maybe?" I got my heart broken. Misunderstandings. So many tears. Family differences. Why can't we all just talk about it rationally instead of blowing up in each other's faces and then crying alone in seperate rooms? I have no desire to rip open presents. No desire to learn whats inside. No presents for me today. Gifts or not, I'd still feel the ache.

No comments:

Post a Comment