Sunday, May 9, 2010

get lost.




This person. She keeps my head up. She reminds me there's things to look forward to. That we can go out and take photographs that are so honest. Sans photoshop. Sans filters and curves and artificial light. She reminds me we are alive. And we love it. I love lenses and shutters and winding film. Ah! film! so genuine. I love friends. Good company. Keeping my brain looking forward to things. Dear randistarandi, you are, quite easily, my favorite human being. And you others, that have also been helping me along the way; dear shirley, for spending nights with me and making sure i'm not alone, dear macy, for reminding me that acceptance is easy and that looking past things that've already happened, they don't matter so much, and for listening to my craziness and being okay with it. Dear tara, for just making me laugh when i need it most; as well as Jasmine, Tania, Jordan, and all the rest of my lovely friends that've been keeping an eye on me. Thank you. Thank you. I am eternally grateful. And I appreciate your willingness to help and understanding. Mmm. I love you. You are loved.

2 comments: