Saturday, May 15, 2010

I think the thing that bugs me the most about other people is getting mixed signals. Like when you see a friend you haven't seen in a while at a restaurant and they say "hey...?" like they've never met you before. Or like when someone says "I love you" but when they see you in person it's like you don't exist. I don't understand. That's bothersome for me.
mixed signals;
but if you bring it up,
it's not them, its you.
like somehow they make you believe its all in your head. what to do, what to do? it's a silly thing, breathing for another. before that, being alone was fine. but all of a sudden after you know, after you've tasted it, whats its like, you can't go back. the last thing in the world you want is going back to the way it was before. its silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment