Wednesday, May 5, 2010

tenatively.

Schedule, roughly from Monday morning until Wednesday evening:

1. Got my dream cell phone, again.
2. Shot two rolls of film of my very best friend.
3. Saw my other two best friends at a lovely orchestra concert.
4. Got film developed.
5. Went to lunch with the most amazing person on the planet.
6. Made love.
7. Went to dinner with the most amazing person on the planet.
8. Received a new baby nephew, one Damian James.
9. Got a horrible phone call, got my heart trampled on.
10. Picked up film prints.
11. Delivered film negatives
12. Cried and cried.
13. Saw shirley.
14. Cried more.
15. Saw randi, ate chunky monkey ben&jerry's together
16. Looked over prints
17. Held back tears.
18. Worried worried worried. About your well-being.
19. Fell asleep only out of exhaustion.
20. Woke up. wondered where you were.
21. Wondered why the one person I talked to, I couldn't talk to anymore.
22. Slept more.
23. Cried more.
24. Didn't leave my bed all day.
25. Eyes became exhausted from tears.
26. Wondering why it all happened so fast and without warning.
27. Thinking about how its funny that when I've got not much to live for at the moment, I consider getting a job.

What've I been reduced to? I feel ashamed, so small. Fragile. Frailty and weakness. I've no idea where to go from here. Sad songs and no thoughts. Nothing but you. I want no one, but you.

It's funny how things can change so quickly. What crazy days!

1 comment: