Sunday, July 25, 2010

surrounded.

still wondering what to do; when everything costs money and the things that don't, they still come at a price. i want to get out of this town. i'm itching. i haven't had this feeling in a while. to just run away and forget my name and everything i've ever known. start fresh. i feel like drawing. and writing. and reinventing. doing everything opposite. working just to get by. i feel like there's so much pressure on me right now, and not necessarily for any reason in particular. i want things different. i want adventure. i want freedom and relief. and

i dont know

what to do.

at all.




about anything.

boyfriend/immigration protests/school/money - 50 grand? really? shoot me.

things just feel horribly impossible from all sides.

1 comment:

  1. jordan. I can't wait to see you. I love you. Nothing is impossible. I got that from a Disney movie. haha.

    ReplyDelete